Mancunians are Manchester’s Rugby League Club. Formed nearly six years ago, our rapidly growing, community owned club features Rugby League and Handball activity at senior, junior, and mini levels across the City of Manchester.
Our Mens Rugby League team will play in the North West Mens League in 2015. We would like to recruit a Coach for our Mens Rugby League team. The successful applicant will be responsible for team training, player performance & team culture and will need to be able to demonstrate leadership, experience and flexibility.
- To be able to plan, prepare and be able take the lead in preparing for games.
- Work collaboratively with team managers, other members of the coaching team and club co-owners
- Adhere to RFL and Mancunians RL Codes of Conduct, Safeguarding & Health & Safety Policy.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development and be willing to attend training.
- Act in accordance with the club philosophy and act in an appropriate manner when representing the club or coaching on the clubs behalf.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualified to Rugby League level 2 UKCC (or willing to work towards).
- Demonstrate an understanding of Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities.
- Emergency First Aid Holder (or be willing to attend training).
- Can show evidence of recent coaching.
- Mancunians Coaches should be able to motivate and lead performers, volunteers and club co-owners and be able to communicate effectively with them.
- Manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Give positive and constructive feedback to players.
- Plan structured sessions that promote development.
What we can offer:
- An induction into a dynamic, progressive sports club which is growing at a rapid pace
- Financial support towards your CPD costs
- Monthly expenses
- Free Gym Membership
- Free uniform and clothing
For further information, please contact Stefan Hopewell on 07977 48 62 36 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday January 16th, 2015