Mancunians are seeking to engage with a number of rugby league coaches to join our rapidly growing community programme.
We coach in an ever growing number of schools across Manchester, so If you’re an enthusiastic sports coach with knowledge of Rugby League and you’re looking to further your coaching career, then we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll be working with primary and secondary schools throughout Manchester for 2-3 hours each week to assist us to deliver our community & performance strategy, encouraging the participants to have fun whilst taking part in healthy sporting activity.
– Be qualified to at least Rugby League Level 1
– Demonstrate an understanding of Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities
– Be able to show evidence of recent coaching
– Be able to work independently
Mancunians Coaches will be able to:
– Provide enjoyable, fun sessions to the young people that you work with.
– Act as an ambassador of Mancunians and be able to communicate effectively with school aged children, school teachers, other sports coaches and colleagues at partner organisations
– Manage time efficiently and effectively
– Work to an agreed set of session plans and standards, but show flexibility when needed
There is possibility of an immediate start for the right candidates.
To apply, please email a covering letter and a copy of your CV.
Rates of pay will be discussed at interview. For an informal discussion, please call Stefan Hopewell, 07977 48 62 36 or email email@example.com