Business Development Executive
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who will introduce new revenue streams to help us achieve our vision. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to get involved with a fast-growing sports club that offers Handball, Rugby League and other sports to its members and the local community.
The position is on a commission only basis, and the successful applicant would be engaged with Mancunians as a consultant.
1, To play the lead role in developing and growing the commercial activities of Mancunians and to create new revenue streams.
2, To review the club’s current and potential assets, products and services, and to identify and develop ways of maximising their value.
3, To seek and secure sponsorship for Mancunians’ activities, projects, programmes and events.
4, To research and submit applications for funding and act as liaison between the club and funding bodies.
5, To build on the excellent start to the Mancunians membership programme and to extend the membership offer.
6, To perform any other appropriate duties as may be reasonably required by the club board from time to time.
7, Act in accordance with the club’s core documents and policies at all times, with particular reference to the aims and objectives of the club, as detailed in the club’s Governing Document.
Knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge of Rugby League, Handball and community sports is desirable.
• Experience of securing grant funding and liaising with funding bodies once secured is essential.
• IT literate in WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
• Some administrative work experience is desirable.
Skills and behaviours:
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Good time management and organisational skills
• An interest in sports development
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Stefan Hopewell on 07977 48 62 36 or email email@example.com