We’re seeking to engage with a number of casual sports coaches to assist the club to develop.
You’ll be working with primary and secondary schools & youth groups throughout Manchester to assist us to deliver our community & performance strategy, encouraging the participants to have fun whilst taking part in healthy sporting activity.
- Be qualified to at least UKCC Handball or Rugby League Level 1
- Show understanding and experience of the National Curriculum at key stage 2, 3 & 4
- Demonstrate an understanding of Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities
- Be an emergency First Aid Holder (or be willing to attend training)
- Be able to show evidence of recent coaching
Mancunians Coaches will be able to:
- Provide enjoyable, fun sessions to the young people that you work with
- Act as an ambassador of Mancunians and be able to liaise effectively with school children, teachers, other sports coaches and colleagues at partner organisations
- Manage time efficiently and effectively
- Work to an agreed set of session plans and standards, but show flexibility when needed
These positions are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
To apply, please email a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Rates of pay will be discussed at interview.